I'm starting to get a little sad that my baby is turning 1 this week. So I'm trying to focus on all of the cute things an almost 1-year-old does so I can stop boo-hoo-ing about my baby growing up (sniff, sniff).

Nate brushing little puppy's teeth. I wish I had a picture of Nate with the 2 dotson puppies that our neighbors had by the pool the other day. Nate couldn't stop chasing them around, and the twin puppies were equally interested in Nate. They climbed all over him and Nate just loved it all. I wish I could be the kind of mom that liked indoor dogs...but I'm not.

Making sure Daddy is cleaning his teeth well these days.

Checking his own teeth.

Future Vet?
Nate LOVES his little baby Jude.
I couldn't quite capture all of the snuggles and loves Nate kept giving to Jude. This is the best I could get. It was much cuter in pereson.


Life is good when you're almost 1, and have a nice daddy's lap to sit in.
Not your every-day scene, is it?
Had to throw in this cute picture of Nate in his new shirt and tie from Grandma Shelly (we opened his b-day package a little early). He looked so handsome at church! Thanks Grandma!
Future Pianist???
This is a common place to find Nate. He loves to hear himself play. He's even happier if you'll help him sit on the bench to bang out a tune!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, Meliss- Nate is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen! There's one picture where he especially looks like Sadie. And the goats are too much! I would have died to be able to take a goat on a "walk" when I was young :) Have you made anything yet with the goat's milk?
Nate certainly knows where to find the nice comfy spots ... dad's lap! You're right, you don't see many people walking their goats around. It is hard to believe; Sunday Nate will be the big #1.
He's 1? That can't be right. It is such a cute age...as you've reminded me. :)
I have to say, I am with you on the indoor dogs! (The boys keep trying - all 3 of them- but i am not backing down!) Loved the goat walk, bit different than Augusta, eh? Nate turning one is too much to think about. It seems like only yesterday... and dentist or vet- both great occupations. He shall do well!
Meliss, you say my blogs make you laugh, well yours not only make me laugh, but they make my heart burst! Sooo cute. And I love the captions--especially the one with Nate sitting in his daddy's lap.
Love you lots.
becky
Nate is just precious, Melissa! I love the picture of him sitting on Dave's lap - truly priceless!
I love the picture of your family walking the goats!
Waaaay fun!
Post a Comment