Thursday, November 29, 2007

Life Father, Like Daughter

Ashlyn created her own cookie recipe (peppermint chocolates, as she named them) yesterday, and they looked a bit like Dave's first cookies he made as a kid. They tasted great...they just looked a little flat.
Sadie searched through a recipe book and found these creations she wanted to make, and she named them "sandwich cookies". She made them for a party she is planning. I asked her who was invited and she said this one would just be a family party. I asked her what we would do at the party and she said "Oh, just eat some treats." Sounds like a fun party to me!

2 comments:

emily said...

Can we come to the party?! Yummy! You need a bosch...

Cathie said...

I am so impressed with the patience you must have. I need to take lessons on relaxing and enjoying my kids like you do...I am not sure if I would be able to let them make their own creations. Good job. Your girls and darling. That little Nate and his smiles definitely make a person melt.