Happy Birthday from Goka... Happy Birthday from Nate... Happy Birthday from Ashlyn and Sadie (and Dave and Meliss too!) We love you lots! Hope you have a great birthday.
Kristi! I can't believe that you're 25!!! After my 25th birthday I stopped remembering how old I was...now whenever someone asks I pause and think hard and then tell them.
Mas agua por favor. I second what Alicia said, too. And it's not because I forgot on purpose. I really have told people the wrong age before. Like when I was 29 I said 28 once or twice and really thought I was 28 until Chad reminded me that I was 29. Maybe I was subconsciously afraid that I was almost 30, but now that I'm 30, it's just the greatest age to be, and I'll never forget how old I am again (until I turn 31...)
Puesto que Dave escribió poco en español, pensé que intentaría poco. Recuerde, yo tomó a españoles en High School secundaria y en BYU. Deseo que podríamos todos estar allí cantar feliz cumpleaños y tener un poco de torta de cumpleaños. ¿Usted tiene torta de cumpleaños?
Porción de amor,
Papá
P.S. Para las que no hablen español yo están incluyendo una traducción inglesa abajo.
Happy Birth Kristi,
Since Dave wrote a little in spanish, I thought I would try a little. Remember, I took spanish in high school and at BYU. I wish we could all be there to sing happy birthday to you and to have some birthday cake. Did you have birthday cake?
6 comments:
Feliz cumpleanos de tu hermano. Y siempre recuerdas que estamos agradecido que tengamos una madre que ore por nosotros!!!
Cora dice "dadadadadad", traduccion ... FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!!!!!!
Kristi!
I can't believe that you're 25!!! After my 25th birthday I stopped remembering how old I was...now whenever someone asks I pause and think hard and then tell them.
Hope you have a wonderful day. We love you!
Happy birthday Kristi! Sorry I can't say anything in spanish...except mas agua por favor. I hope you're bringing your guitar for Christmas.
Mas agua por favor. I second what Alicia said, too. And it's not because I forgot on purpose. I really have told people the wrong age before. Like when I was 29 I said 28 once or twice and really thought I was 28 until Chad reminded me that I was 29. Maybe I was subconsciously afraid that I was almost 30, but now that I'm 30, it's just the greatest age to be, and I'll never forget how old I am again (until I turn 31...)
Here's to being 25 and FAAAR from 30!
Nacimiento Feliz Kristi,
Puesto que Dave escribió poco en español, pensé que
intentaría poco. Recuerde, yo tomó a españoles en High School
secundaria y en BYU. Deseo que podríamos todos estar allí cantar
feliz cumpleaños y tener un poco de torta de cumpleaños. ¿Usted
tiene torta de cumpleaños?
Porción de amor,
Papá
P.S. Para las que no hablen español yo están incluyendo una
traducción inglesa abajo.
Happy Birth Kristi,
Since Dave wrote a little in spanish, I thought I would try a little. Remember, I took spanish in high school and at BYU. I wish we could all be there to sing happy birthday to you and to have some birthday cake. Did you have birthday cake?
Lot of love,
Dad
Post a Comment