
My apologies to any of you who looked at the last post. I had to hurry and put a newer and nicer picture to view...and what better than a picture of Nate smiling! He's showing off his first real outfit to church (opposed to the comfy onesies).

Last night we had some friends over for a campfire in our backyard. We had a blast! Dave set the tent up for the kids to play in and tell their scary ghost stories. We grilled gorgonzola cheeseburgers and the kids had mummy hotdogs (sort of like pigs in the blanket). Dave got a pretty good fire going - and the weather was just perfect for a night outside. It's actually cooling down to the low 70s this week - alright!

The guys gave us some great music to listen to while we all chatted.

8 kids eating their mummy hotdogs and loving having their OWN soda!

Couldn't decide which smile was cuter to put on, so I decided on both :) Don't mind the spit-up on his arm. I was about to change him, but he was in a great mood to smile and I wanted to get a picture with his cute shirt.
4 comments:
I love both pictures too! How fun to have a fire in the back yard!...I want to be your neighbor! (I like the last post too...very well timed!)
Gorgonzola burgers sound heavenly...can I get the recipe?
You Waltons are so much fun...we're jealous of all your friends who get to hang out with you whenever they want!!
I want a gorgonzola burger too!
Tag your it! Go to my blog for details.
Post a Comment