Thursday, October 11, 2007

Two months and Too Old!!!!!!!




I haven't posted in a while because we've been busy having fun with family visiting. Shannon and Lindsay were here and then 4 days later the Waltons came. Tonight I finally got a chance to catch up with a few pictures.
Today I had a few sad moments realizing that Nate is growing up too fast. He is getting bigger and there is no way I can deny it any longer. I tried to ignore it for a while, but I must face it. Today I had to retire a few outfits and it made me so sad to do. Then I was pulling out a few bigger outfits and that made me sad too. So today I was determined to take a bunch of pictures to capture the cute looks of my two month old.
Let me do a little explaining on these pictures...especially because I know Dave will be embarrassed of some of the not so clear ones. Nate was in a great mood - and I was ready with the camera to snap as soon as he smiled. Ash and I were having fun talking to Nate and getting him to smile. I kept trying to get the smiles on camera but wasn't doing a very good job. It's hard to make cute noises and smiles and tickle while holding the camera up with the other hand. And my apologies for putting up 4 pictures of the exact same outfit and pose with mildly different facial expressions. I realize and readily admit that I am a bit crazy about Nate and think that every single expression is the cutest. You would think that he is my first baby with how I adore him and forget that the world is going on around me when he is awake.

3 comments:

PJ Productions said...

I can't believe that he is two months already! He just keeps getting cuter. I hate it that they have to grow up so fast. I wish the first year could be slowed down to two years.

Heidi said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks every picture of my baby is the cutest even though most of them are fuzzy. Like you said it's hard to take the picture and do all that stuff to get them to smile.

He really is super cute. I love seeing all the pictures. I'm glad you are enjoying every second.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you stop and soak up each second Nate is awake! I was looking at my "baby" today and am wondering where the time went! Looks like you guys have had some fun visits and have gone on great outings!