Some of you reminded me that I failed to mention the sex of our baby on the way...we're having a boy. And according to the sonographer at my appointment today she said there was no doubt in the world that he is most definitely a boy. We're all excited for a boy...we just hope that we have a name for him before too long. Naming has never been so hard for us.
9 comments:
That's my boy...
Wow a boy! That's awesome. I wonder who he will look like. Good luck with the name, we can't wait to hear it.
Congrats guys!
Boy names are soo hard! I hope you find one that fits perfectly!
sheri
I am so glad you started a blog! I love reading and catching up. Good luck with this little guys name!
~Michelle
Thanks for your comment! I wish we were close too. I'd love some cheesecake right now - especially yours! :) Can you believe tomorrow is the start of August?? I can't wait to see the first pictures of your baby boy!
I always thought girl names were harder! I am happy you started a blog, it is fun to know what your cute family is up to.
A baby boy! WOW! I am so excited to hear all the news. You could always take a poll of baby names...those sleepless pregnant nights you find all kind of baby things on the internet! I hope you are feeling well.
congrats!!! i'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the pictures. i'm so happy that you started this blog.
talk to you soon!
Post a Comment