Ashlyn and Sadie asked if we could camp in our backyard and build a fire for smore's. We had such a fun time camping and thought it was much easier running inside to brush teeth. We had fun looking forever at the night sky watching for shooting stars while lying in the tent.
6 comments:
That's a fun way to go camping. We've done that before. Did you sleep outside too? That's pretty impressive for being days away from your delivery.
Love it. That's the only way we will camp until Gibson is fully potty trained...we're trying to motivate him.
Yeah, I slept out there too. I only made it til 4:30 in the morning when I had to go to the bathroom and decided I'd fall asleep much better inside. Em- Dave commented that our backyard camping doesn't look anything like YOUR backyard camping. We just pretended we had mountains and beautiful scenery.
that's quite a fire pit dave. was any heavy equiptment required to move the rocks into place?
Meliss said she laughed out loud reading your comment Scott. It wasn't the most impressive bonfire was it?
Very cute. When did Sadie get so big?!
Post a Comment