Monday, February 15, 2016

Sleeping Babies that are now toddlers

I know, I've been absent from posting pictures for a long time! Once school started at the end of August, any hope of free time flew out the window. Putting pictures on the blog just never makes it to the top of the list but I'm finally getting around to it! 

Anna and Audrey love sleeping together still. We love the fun positions they come up with.



 Oops. A non-sleeping picture made it in this batch. They love vegetable so much. Audrey couldn't stuff the green beans in fast enough.








1 comment:

Roz Arnold said...

Hi Melissa,

I love your blogs and pictures! You have such a wonderful family, and I enjoy seeing each
new stage of their lives. They are all getting so big!

Thank you for the Christmas card/letter. I am so happy that you are over your surgery
and feeling better.

Take care!
Roz