We were so excited to have Scott, Emily, Beck and Gibson join us for Thanksgiving!
Ash, Sadie and Nate LOVE making pies. I had to limit them to two per person. And Ash won't hear of me buying pre-made dough. It's a wild kitchen making 6 pies in a couple days but I love doing it with them.
Ash and her mixed berry pie. It was delcious...and beautiful!
Sadie made a chocolate mint pie with freshly whipped mint whipped cream and Andes mint shavings on top.
Nate made pumpkin and chocolate. I guess I never got a picture of him with his pies. Ash made a lemon cream-cheese pie (my favorite) and Sadie a Dutch apple pie (another favorite of mine).
The kids put together 85 bags of supplies and activities for children at the Denver Children's Hopsital over TG weekend. It was so exciting to see how much was donated from friends, family and some local businesses!!
Dave and Scott took the kids out sledding (even Anna and Audrey) while Emily and I shopped. What nice dads!
I wish I could count how many hours the kids (and adults) spent on their ripstiks! With Scott and Emily bringing 4 plus our 3, we were able to have a train of 7 total! They even did Olympics on the ripstiks with times and everything.
Emily, your face matches mine!! I feel the same way about that creature!








No comments:
Post a Comment