If Anna and Audrey are grumpy, just take them outside. They love doing anything outside.
They love their little wagon and spend a lot of time in it!
Having an intense tetherball match.
If anyone comes to the door, they are right there peeking out to see who it is.
I think that's Anna giving Nate a ride.
The girls' wagon in the big wagon.
Audrey and Anna
Audrey picking some flowers.
This isn't our dog. But boy, they LOVE dogs. Anna just sat there and watched the dog for a while. Then she would climb on him. He was very patient with her!
One of Anna's favorite words is "buggy". It started as "bug" and then morphed into "buggy". The cute thing is how she enunciates it so well. They go crazy with excitement if they see a bug. They will point to a freckle on Dave's hand and call it a buggy.
Dave, Nate, Anna, Audrey and I were out enjoying the nice day. Luckily rattlesnakes haven't come up to the house this summer or last summer (the first summer we had 9 right close to the house). I think they've learned that we moved in and I'm thankful. But...if you venture out the long driveway or up the hill, you might find one. Everyone was so excited to see this dead snake (except for me). That is, after Dave pulled out his gun.
Disgusting!
On a hike throught the ravine with Dad.
Audrey and Anna on a walk with Dad.

















No comments:
Post a Comment