Monday, April 6, 2015

Anna and Audrey pictures

I have many pictures to put on the blog but not enough time today. So here are a handful (or more) of the things Anna and Audrey have been up to. They are at such a fun stage! Although...we are working on spoiling them less. I can't believe I've manage to spoil twins. Then I realized that having 3 older kids makes it where there's almost always someone to hold a baby. Even two babies! If I'm doing something and can't hold them right at that moment, they let me know they aren't too happy about it! So we are working on teaching them that they are ok by themselves once in a while! 
 Anna and Audrey LOVE playing with Nate's skateboard. The other day they spent so long getting on and off and then sometimes riding it together. It was pretty fun to watch.


 They spent a lot of time opening plastic eggs. They loved it. Today Audrey spent a long time with one piece of cereal in an egg. She kept looking at the cereal, tipping it out of the egg, putting it back in, over and over. I love how easily entertained babies are!
 Sweet sleeping babies. Still loving their shared crib.

 They pushed Nate's clothes baskets out and made a tunnel to go through. They were chasing each other around and around.

 Their birth mom and dad sent them these two tops and some shoes (but they hate wearing shoes so I didn't force those on). I wanted to take a picture so I could send it to the birth mom and dad. They also wrote the sweetest note to us. I will save it forever and am so glad that someday I can show these babies what sweet birth parents they have.


 Dave having fun with his babies.

 They were mesmerized by the sand.
 Fun big brother, Nate! The girls are taking tennis lessons. With beautiful weather of late, Nate and I take the babies to the park and play while the girls are playing tennis.
 Audrey couldn't stop laughing on the see-saw.
 Their first time on swings. They loved it for about 20 seconds and then they were ready to move on.
 The ripstik and skateboard are always being used by someone.
 Anna and Audrey have recently become very interested in drawing. We have discovered that Audrey is a lefty. Pretty fun since Dave and I are lefties. And so interesting that Ash, Sadie and Nate are all right handed! Audrey especially loves to draw with a pencil. She can sit there and draw for a long time. Lately it's common to find Audrey drawing and Anna flipping through books. It's been fun to see their differences come out a bit more.
 Cute Anna and I were outside enjoying the spring weather. They LOVE being outside!
They are always so happy in their crib...until we leave! Then they often cry for about 10 seconds and then start playing with each other. I love watching their little relationship grow.

They are both taking some steps but still prefer crawling.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks so much for keeping us posted on your family on your blog. I love to see the pictures - I can't believe how big your little girls are getting. What a wonderful family--all working together and loving each other!

Mom said...

Love those babies and their brother and sisters! So darling!
Love, Susan /Gr. Walton