Monday, January 28, 2013

Work with Dad

 Nate's staff member was sick a couple days this week so I got to go in and help out! One of the days I brought Nate with me and he was beyond excited to go to work with Dave. He got ready, with his "meeting shirt" and even a tie. He wanted to look like his dad. He helped me pack a lunch for the two guys. I put two cookies in Nate's lunch so he could share one with Dave. Nate was so excited when it was lunch time - to show Dad what he had to share.
Here they are with their lunch bags all ready to eat lunch!

3 comments:

emily said...

Too cute!

Mom said...

It really looks like 2 Dave's at different ages! Fun day!!
Love you guys!
Susan

Donna May Bowen said...

You are a amazing, fun family. I love your blog. II was great visiting with you. Lots of love. Grandma