Too cute! What a creative way to tell a story with Lego's. We enjoyed watching it.
WOW! I thought I was in for a very serious movie when it began...it was so intense! I will say, the dance moves had me laughing. :) Nice job!
pretty awesome guys. we had a good laugh. scott, em, beck and gibson
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was awesome!!
My we have a talented bunch here! Such a great (& hilarious) video!Love, Gr. Walton
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Too cute! What a creative way to tell a story with Lego's. We enjoyed watching it.
WOW! I thought I was in for a very serious movie when it began...it was so intense! I will say, the dance moves had me laughing. :) Nice job!
pretty awesome guys. we had a good laugh. scott, em, beck and gibson
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was awesome!!
My we have a talented bunch here! Such a great (& hilarious) video!
Love, Gr. Walton
Post a Comment