Happy Birthday Sadie!
5+2 sounds better to us than 7, so that's what we call her sometimes. That started last year with 5+1 when 6 sounded soooooooooooo old. Sadie has waited a long time to turn 7. 365 days. She was so excited to be 7. Just today I heard her say "I can't believe I'm finally 7!"
Sadie had a recital/birthday party combo night. It started with her friends and their families coming to hear Sadie perform her Suzuki graduation recital. Her wonderful teacher drove all the way from Jefferson City to come for the big night! Sadie had so much fun and loved performing. After the recital, parents went home, and we took the girls swimming and then back for cake/presents and called it a night. It was an easy party and they had so much fun.

The darling cupcake holder was a b-day gift. They are the cutest little things. You bake the cupcake right in the bear and they turned out so cute.

Mrs. Houser brought her keyboard and they played a few duets at the recital. I have been trying to put some video of the recital on but it's not working so far.

We will miss our teacher when we have to move. I have never met a teacher with so much passion for what she does. She loves the children like they are her own. She teaches with so much enthusiasm and zest for music. The girls think the world of her. So do I. She has taught me so much.



Sadie got roller blades for her birthday. She loves them. Lots of times I will see the girls riding around the house...each with one roller blade on.
3 comments:
I especially like Nate in his underwear in the last picture. :) Happy Birthday Sadie! I like the 5+2 idea...
I can't believe Sadie is 7! I'll never forget hearing about her birth...you both are walking miracles!
I can't believe that she and Ashlyn will each put on one skate so they can share them at the same time?!? That says a LOT about them as sisters...and you both as parents. Wow! They are precious...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sadie!!!! So fun the get roller blades. You are so lucky to be able to roller blade in your house. What a nice mama you have!
Post a Comment