
Ashlyn and Sadie showing sporting their new Christmas pajamas. This is a tradition from when I was little. The girls have too many pajamas from
last Christmas. I knew they didn't need more pajamas - but I just had to - for tradition's sake.

From left to right: Ashlyn - the angel. Sadie - Mary. Me - the donkey. Nate - Joseph. Sister Kenzler - a noisy lamb. Dave - photgrapher and narrator.

Mary and baby Jesus - she took the job so seriously.

Christmas jello that we had with our Christmas Eve dinner. I wanted to cut a bunch of Christmas trees, but one was hard enough - with a cookie cutter that didn't go as deep as the jello did.
5 comments:
the jello can out very cute, even though they weren't all trees. Very festive! And the pagent looked like fun, we will have to try that next year. (course this year would have been better, Selah could have been Jesus!) Did you all get snow? We got rain, but still had LOTS of left over snow, even after it melted in the rain. What a difference from GA!
I'm usually the donkey too. Little Nate looks so fun in his little costume! Cute cute.
Looks like a lot fun for everyone. CG was our donkey, Katelin was Mary, Rachel was a very big baby Jesus, and Sean was the star. Unusual but still a fun experience. Merry Christmas
That jello takes so much time as is, I can't believe you cut even just one tree out.
What a cute idea! I am going to steal this one for sure!
Post a Comment