Monday, May 5, 2008

A week in the life of Nate...in the hospital

The girls went to the playroom down the hall and brought all sorts of noisy toys for Nate to play with. You can't tell in this picture, but he loved it.
The girls decorated a "celebration chair" for Nate with balloons tied to it, toys and books to celebrate his surgery being done!
Nate's face would light up when his sisters came to visit.

The boys got lots of snuggle time.



Nate's eyes were pretty puffy after the surgery (this was the next day). Sadie wore her pink glasses so I would recognize her when she came for a visit.
I love the look on Nate's face. It was a happy day when he got that awful NG tube taken out!

Any votes on who Nate looks like? To sum up what we think...a nurse came in and said "Nate and Sadie look exactly alike." About 1 minute later a guy walked in said "Nate and Ashlyn look exactly alike." I suppose he's a mix?

3 comments:

emily said...

What cute sisters Nate has...he's a lucky boy.

Anonymous said...

What a compliment to look exactly like his sisters! Whatever mix he is, it's a good one!

I'm glad Nate's back home and fillin up those diapers. :)

Jonathan and Rachel said...

I'm glad all is over and you guys can be back home! Thanks for the re-cap - what a sweet little guy!