Thursday, March 13, 2008
Too busy to blog...
What, you might ask, have we been too busy doing?
Making tissue paper flowers...
Curling hair to look like princesses... (minus Nate)
Making Jamie's veggie soup, making Nate's baby food, marinara sauce, hmmm...what else can I see there on my counter. I had to take this picture so Dave would believe me when I tell him what I did that day. No, I don't eat chocolate all day.
I have wanted to capture this face for a while. Whenever I go in to get Nate after his nap, his little head peeks up over the edge of the crib and he beams the biggest smile at me. He is so happy to see me and I am so happy to see him! I got another shot of just his eyes peeking over the crib...so cute!
Nate's been busy practicing sitting...his favorite position
"Grandpa John told us that if we are thirsty when it's raining, to just open our mouths and get a drink."
Having fun with Daddy...
Kissing Nate...that's my favorite hobby these days (Dave said if I put a picture of him on, I had to put one of me...so here it is.)
Doing school outside because the weather has been in the 70s all week and just perfect to be outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you've been busy! Can that boy be any cuter?!!!
Is he the happiest little boy or what! Must be that great mommy and daddy of his!
Fun things going on at the Dave Walton house!!!!
I love the tissue paper flowers, I have never seen them before. How did you make them? It looks like you are keeping very busy and having a lot of fun too.
I also want to know how you made those tissue paper flowers. My girls would love to do that too!
I've been lurking on your blog, but I thought that I should write some time. Your family seems like they always have something going. It seems like you have a lot of fun together! I like reading your blog.
This link will show you the easy steps to make the tissue paper flowers. They were so fun to make and so easy!
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11108
Post a Comment