Monday, July 23, 2007

Joining the blogging world

The other day I said "ouch!" as I stood up and felt a twinge of pain from the baby pushing on something. Ashlyn asked what was wrong. I explained, and that's when Sadie said so non-chalant..."Well, that's how life is" as if I shouldn't have even complained about it. We've had to adapt that attitude many times when things don't happen the way we want them to.

We thought we'd join the blogging world before the baby comes so we can have an easy place to post some pictures. 16 days til d-day, but who's counting?

10 comments:

emily said...

HOORAY!! You have a blog! I'll be checking often.

Cathie said...

I am SO EXCITED to stay in touch with your blog. I can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'll be sure to check in often. I can't wait to see pictures of the newest Walton. It won't be long now!

PJ Productions said...

I am so happy that you are blogging. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing. Do you know what your having or is it a surprise? I can't wait to see the pics.
Jaime Bergeson

Becky Hardt said...

Yippeeee! A Walton Blog! Well, I'm counting the days, and I can't wait for little Mr. Walton Junior to come along.

Lots of love from Aunt Becky

Bonnie said...

Melissa- You are so 2007 with the blog! Congrats on your pregnancy, sounds like you are almost there! Your girls are so beautiful! they look just like you! Hope all is well! Miss you! Bonnie

Anonymous said...

So refreshing to hear about your family again! Congratulations on the pregnancy. A boy? Take care.

Anonymous said...

I'm counting! I can't wait for your little one to get rid of my babyitis for me! HAHA

Emichan said...

Yay Melissa! I found your blog page. I hope you got the invite for mine... can't wait to see pics of the little guy. Please take it easy these next cople of weeks! Emi Gibbons

Anonymous said...

All of the happy family pictures with Nate made me cry. We're so happy your healthy baby is here.