Thursday, October 30, 2014

Things that make me happy

Life is full of ups and downs and today had a few downs. So, for my therapy I put pictures on the computer and looked at the many things that make me really smile. 
 Babies watching us play four square. I had so much fun playing with the older kiddos.
 Mom suggested I make a book of all of the sleeping pictures of Anna and Audrey. I think I would have a ton!!
 I don't think Anna could smile any bigger if she tried.
 Putting them to bed is a highlight of each day. They are so happy and soak up every bit of attention they can get. I never want to leave two babies smiling and giggling at me.
 This was an interesting way to make sure they touch.


 Introducing Anna and Audrey to the tramp.


 Audrey helping Mama fold the laundry.


 Watching Nate's soccer game.
 I think Anna wants to play.
I'm probably going to have a sore neck after all of this bottle feeding/tugging at my hair. Audrey now likes to yank it over and over and it's starting to hurt!
 Audrey, Anna

 Anna, Audrey
 Nate took Audrey on a skateboard ride around the house. She loved it.
 Sadie giving the babies a horsey ride.
 I love how their hands are touching.
 Audrey kept wanting to grab Nate's book so I got her a book and they both joined Nate.

 They love their toy basket.
 Love Anna's position. She couldn't get close enough to Nate and the book he was reading.
 Dave took this picture and texted it to me with the caption "The tides have turned." Now Audrey is the one on top of Anna!


Last but not least…Nate didn't like the Indian saag we had tonight. So he pulled out the handy clothespin (he's used it before for this issue) and ate a lot more off his plate.

3 comments:

emily said...

Such sweet pictures. I am glad your family brings you so much happiness. :) Even when they don't like the dinner you made for them, ha!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa,

I got caught up on the last month or so of pictures--what fun! I can't get over how adorable your little girls are. Those sleeping positions are especially precious and, at times, hilarious! Hello to your big kids, too! They seem to always be doing something adventurous or creative. :)

~Elizabeth

Designer Diva said...

Oh my goodness, I love these pictures! And the finale of Nate, so funny! That kid is a genius!