Monday, February 28, 2011
Happy Birthday Ash!
Where did the 10 years go???
Ashlyn had 3 friends over for a little party. It was a cooking/sewing party. We sewed aprons and then made braided pizzas and braided dessert pizzas. By the way...Ashlyn's friends in this picture are all older. Two are older by 2 years. 1 is older by 1 year. And yet she fits right in with her height.
Speaking of height...Sadie's good friend is next to her. She's about a head taller than Sadie, and Sadie is older than her by 2 months.

Ash just finished opening her presents.
Dave took the day off for Ashyln's birthday. We took the kids on post to go bowling. We had to stop to see this tank.
Nate puts his pants on backwards just about every day. Dave helped him find a frog and he was soooooooooooooo happy with his friend. He asked me: "Do you like frogs because they give you rubbies on your hand?" I guess fruvin was tickling Nate's hand and it felt like "rubbies" (our word for a backscratch). Nate had a birthday party that morning and that's why his face looked sort of like an elephant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy 10th Birthday Ashlyn! Gee, your party looked Sooooo fun; cool aprons and yummy pizzas. Wishing you a great year!
Love,
Karla
I can't believe Ashlyn is 10!! It doesn't seem like that long ago that you took me out for my 10th birthday! But I guess that was like 13 years ago! Crazy how time flies! Happy birthday Ash!! We miss you guys!
I can't believe Ashlyn is 10!! It doesn't seem like that long ago that you took me out for my 10th birthday! But I guess that was like 13 years ago! Crazy how time flies! Happy birthday Ash!! We miss you guys!
I love the fact that she wanted a gun. Looks like a really fun party too! Happy Happy Birthday Ashlyn! (Glad it was your child who turns 10 first, so you can show me it's not so scary to have a double-digit child). :)
I love the combo of sewing aprons and then shooting :) Looked like a fun birthday!
I thought of Ashie on her b-day, but didn't call, sorry! Looks like she had a great party. We were just talking about her the other day when talking about Tru's first friends he had. Can't believe they are so old now! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment