Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our California Trip

Just a few snapshots from our trip. So many more were taken but here are just a few of our fun times.

This picture just made me laugh...guns on each side, while sleeping on the pillow case Ashlyn made for her bed.
I just love this picture.

With Grandma Walton


With Great Grandma Bowen


All of the Walton cousins



It meant so much to have the cousins come by and see Brie's sweet spot.


Popcorn and M&M buddies. The yellow bowl in between them is full of the popcorn.



Enjoying a beautiful California day. Ashlyn made a fun picnic.

Good thing Nate brought his gun.



Cora and Nate having so much fun together...Cora was a sick patient.



We made mom a birthday dinner - Scott and Dave made tonz of crepes! It was a delicious dinner! I wore that apron when I was little.


Nate and Grandpa John reading stories.


On the carousel at Disneyland!



Christmas Eve with Grandma Fishbein













3 comments:

The Wilhelms said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! I just love Nate and his guns!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

I can't believe how BIG Nate is now ... seems like just yesterday he was such a little guy!

Andrea said...

Looks like a great trip! You have amazing families!