
We had a full day of snow flurries. Nothing that stuck to the ground, but it was still fun. Nate wanted to watch the snow while he ate his breakfast. Then the next day he said he wanted to watch the snow again while he ate. I told him it wasn't snowing to which he replied "Soon". I hope so!

Mom did gingerbread houses with us every year that I can remember as a child. She even did it for our kids while we lived close. Well, I wanted to continue the tradition but didn't want to make the full house. So I made giant gingerbread house cookies. They still got to have a large plate covered in foil to make landscaping (really, just an excuse to get more candy on). It turned out great and made it easier for them to have some friends over to join them. It brought back lots of memories.

The girls are at such a fun point in their sewing. They can do projects on their own (simple ones). They have been cranking out some fun Christmas presents. They beg for time to go down and sew. This is how I found them on Saturday and it just made me smile.
3 comments:
That sewing picture is so cute of them! Wow, they are mature! Snow flurries? Ya, we got dumped on 22" in the last 2 days...the new estimates. :)
I want to sit beside Nate and talk about snow while eating breakfast together. The girls look like professional seamstresses!
Oh the wonder of childhood! 'Dear little ones! We can't wait to see you all soon!
-Susan
Post a Comment