Sunday, November 1, 2009

Harry Potter Halloween

Presenting...Mrs. Mcgonagall (the cat), Ginny, Hermione, and Harry Potter
Harry Potter was a hit. Surprisingly, he wanted to keep his glasses on all night.

Ash and her buddies at her school party.


Sadie and her friend at her class party.
Don't know how I didn't get a picture of Dave's costume. He was Steve Irwin, fit with khaki shorts, shirt, socks, boots, and of course, our ever-growing (to my dismay) snake wrapped around his neck. He was trying to compete with Nate for costume attention at our ward Halloween party. The snake was a hit.
We had a fun Halloween - best part was having Chad, Becky, Cora and Mary with us! We are having so much fun with them.



7 comments:

Karla said...

Great costumes! I love Harry's hair ... we need a pic of Dave!

Juliana said...

Soooo awesome! Ü

emily said...

STEVE ERWIN!!!!!! HA HA HA. Post a picture. If you don't have one, make him dress up again. :) My boys will LOVE that.

Mom said...

Adorable! I love these kiddles!
-Susan

emily said...

I'm still awaiting a Steve Erwin photo added to this post... Come on Dave!

Dave said...

I was a pretty pathetic Steve Irwin...the snake was the only cool part about it.

Cathie said...

That is the cutest Harry Potter Family I have ever seein. That little Nate is adorable!