Thursday, October 15, 2009

A "Nate Fix"

This post is for a friend who said she needed a "Nate fix" on my blog...so this is for you, friend. This picture gives me a Nate fix...and I needed one too, after I was at a party tonight and held a one week old baby...and cried the whole way home. I love little babies. I hurried home to see my big baby.

And by the way...if anyone has noticed that I don't get around to blogging very often, it's because we started taking foster care classes. Those take a lot of time, but the paperwork and "to do" list to get certified is LONG and takes up a lot of time on top of our normal life stuff we have to do. We're also getting signed up with LDS Family Services to adopt. So, if you know a baby that needs a home...send them our way. :)

My friend found these three desks at a garage sale and snagged them for me. The kids LOVE them. Nate loves his desk. He mostly stands on it and jumps off. He gets some pretty good air. He doesn't just jump to go down, he jumps higher than the desk to get some more air.

Grandma Shelly brought a fun pumpkin cookie recipe to make spider web cookies. The girls love doing this kind of thing with Grandma.


"Oh Rollo, where are you?"



4 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous photo of the 3 little ones. We do have darling grandchildren! They are beautiful children!
Good job with your photo!

Juliana said...

Your kids are sooo, soooo cute! Good luck with everything! Sounds neat the things you are doing! Ü

Lhone said...

Hey, I don't know how far along you are in the adoption process, but I see every so often on a blog I read that she talks about available kids outside of the lds family one. Anyway, her blog is http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/ There is even a child going to be born shortly in Missouri. Good luck.

Roadrunner said...

Wow! I am amazed every time I read your blog how common our interests are. We are excited to start our own "mini-farm" someday when we have the land. We are also interested in doing fostercare and/or adoption in a few years. I would love to call you someday and talk with you about it all. Your kids are beautiful! -Sharolyn