After three fun weeks of vacationing in California, we are now settling in to life in Missouri. Just a few quick snapshots from our first couple days in Missouri...
We think we have a little deer family that has made our backyard a home. Two days in a row, we have seen a mama deer with her two babies. We love watching them run across the yard and play in the trees.
On our first walk through the trees in the backyard, I looked back at Ash to find her slowly crouching to the ground to catch this baby frog.
Other than a swim at the little neighborhood pool, we have been cooped up in our house unpacking box after box. We have met some really nice neighbors, and have heard that there are about 30 young kids in our neighborhood.
Rolla looks much prettier with leaves covering the many trees here. I hardly recognized our house with all of the trees surrounding it when we pulled into the driveway.
3 comments:
HOORAY!!! It looks like you're going to love it there. Beck said, "How did she catch that frog? She must be really fast."
What a fun sounding area for you guys! Frogs, deer, and 30 kids?!?! I hope you enjoy it!
Melissa - I'm so glad you guys are settling in your home! Can't wait to see pictures of your new house - it looks like you had a BLAST with your family as well! We miss you guys already, but we're so glad to be able to keep in touch!
Post a Comment