CUCUMBERS
HOUSES:
Well, I should say that we are excited about one house (in Missouri), and stressed about another house (in Georgia). We finally have a contract on the house in Missouri that we had our eyes on. It's a good compromise of some land (but not 20 acres, like Dave would have picked) and neighbors (but not too close together) for me. 1 big stress off our "Big stress list"...several more to go.
HOME-MADE OPERAS
Today at school the girls and I made an opera. We were reading in our piano magazine about operas and how it is like a play but with singing instead. So we each wrote our own words and music telling about our dream place (like Cosette from Les Miserables). Tonight we will be performing our opera for Daddy. Daddy is in for quite a treat...and I am sure that he will be extra grateful that he has a son tonight.
2 comments:
As I read about the opera I thought to myself, "that would never happen in my house..." very cute, but yes, Dave I'm sure is glad he has Nate... :)
Sorry to hear about your cute Nate-o-potato. He is lucky to have the best parents I know. Good luck with the house.
Post a Comment