Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nate's first tie


And I thought boys wouldn't be as fun to dress up. Nate was ready for church first this morning. He knocked on the bathroom door to show daddy his new outfit. Dave opened it and found this cute little thing standing there staring up at him with a smile.


6 comments:

Cathie said...

Oh my! He is such a cutie! He looks so grown up in his white shirt and tie!

Seriously... said...

I love his little grin! he's adorable :) We missed seeing you guys at christmas....hopefully once we move out we'll be able to catch you on your next trip!

emily said...

So cute. Yes, ties and sweater vests are fun, and maybe since you have girls it's a fun change, but I do eye little dresses everytime I'm at the store!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Nate is ready for his first dance and/or date!

emily said...

I know I already commented, but I keep coming back to look at how darn cute he is!!

PJ Productions said...

Nate has the greatest smile. What a cutie, and of course he looks adorable in his new tie.